Vert’Attitude by its ISO 14001 certification, must lead by example in terms of quality and environmental protection.
We are committed to the following principles:
- Comply with Legal and Regulatory Environment.
- Comply with external and internal rules (prevention plans specific customers, instructions and hardware supplies, good practice of our profession …).
- Checking performance and environmental quality and Improve Continuously.
- Prevent accidents by setting up “emergencies” files and Implement Corrective actions.
- Reduce consumption of natural resources and the volume of vegetable waste.
- Educate and Train all employed to adopt a responsible attitude Towards the environment.
- Submit a detailed estimate before Any procedure.
- Meet the deadline.
- Offering the best technical solutions to following your needs and budget.
- Provide tailored services.
Our certifications EN ISO 9001: 2008 and BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 guarantee a organization and a strict follow-up of your site and a strong environmental commitment.
The company and the teams are certified CERTYPHYTO to phytosanitary application Decret N°2011-1325 of 18 October 2011.